- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Junior Cycle Graphics Exhibition
Junior Cycle for Teachers, in association with the RIAI, are delighted to collaborate on an exhibition of first-year Graphics students work.
Students are asked to look at their favourite space or object and communicate graphically:
• What is it?
• Where is there geometry present?
• Show how you could make it better?
Submissions should be in the format of one A3 or two A4 sheets per entry.
Teachers are asked to submit entries on their students’ behalf to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
First-year Graphics Exhibition
8 Merrion Square
Closing Date: May 1st 2020
The RIAI will showcase samples of student entries in the online gallery of their website at www.riai.ie. Schools will be informed in advance if their students work is being displayed.