- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Is your CPD Provider RIAI Approved?
The RIAI thank our members for requesting RIAI approved CPD from suppliers and manufacturers. By supporting the RIAI CPD Network you are supporting the RIAI.
RIAI CPD Network presentations have been assessed by Registered Architects and are deemed to deliver learning outcomes directly relevant to architectural practice in Ireland.
Approved CPD Network Providers are listed in the CPD section on the RIAI website. Listed providers are obliged to resubmit their CPD seminar for assessment every five years at a minimum.
Many RIAI CPD Network presentations are now available ONLINE, please contact the provider directly to organise a presentation. One hour of CPD is equivalent to one structured CPD point.
For more information visit riai.ie/cpd-network-providers.