- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Have Your Say - The Night-Time Economy Stakeholder Consultation Process
Catherine Martin T.D., Minister for Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media established the Night-time economy Taskforce on 30 July 2020. The Taskforce consists of representatives from across a range of Government Departments, agencies and groups and they are tasked with developing policy recommendations and practical measures for an emergent, vibrant and sustainable night-time culture and economy.
The Taskforce is now inviting views from relevant sectors and interested parties who have a significant role in night-time culture and economy.
The closing date for submissions is 16 November 2020.