- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2020 - Now Open for Applications
The Desmond Guinness Scholarship is awarded annually by the Irish Georgian Society (IGS) to an applicant or applicants engaged in research on the visual arts of Ireland including the work of Irish architects, artists and craftsmen at home and abroad, 1600-1900. Preference will be given to work based on original documentary research.
The total value of the scholarship fund available for distribution is in the region of €2,000. The award will be made before the end of December 2020.
The closing date for applications for the Desmond Guinness Scholarship is by 2pm on Monday, 30 November 2020. IGS are accepting applications made online only. All potential applicants should review the terms before submitting an application.
Application form can be accessed here.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the IGS office on 01 679 8675.