- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Exhibition at the RIAI: ‘100 Days of Walking into COVID’ by Caitriona Shaffrey MRIAI
The exhibition ‘100 Days of Walking into COVID’ includes 100 Paintings completed from January - July 2020 in and around Dublin by Caitriona Shaffrey MRIAI. This a record of the city during lockdown.
Exhibition will open to the public on Friday 24 July, 10am-4pm; Monday, 27 July, 10am-4pm and, Tuesday, 28 July, 10am-4pm at the RIAI, 8 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
All proceeds in aid of the Veronica Dunne International Singing Competition.
COVID-19 Update: The RIAI offices are open and we have put procedures in place in line with HSE guidelines for your safety and that of our staff.