- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Whole Life Carbon Training
- RIAI CPD Links
Date:Tuesday 08 December 2020 - Thursday 10 December 2020
Time:10.00am - 12.00pm
Cost:€100 Standard / €50 IGBC Members
Learn how to quantify the carbon emissions associated with your building designs:
- What is whole life carbon assessment?
- Why is it important?
- When should it be done?
- How is it carried out?
Discover some of the free and paid for tools that are available to help you with this emerging field in construction planning and design.
A CPD Certificate for this event will be provided by the organiser. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.