- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD Network Provider Kingspan: Optimising Building Energy Consumption Through Solar Capture
- RIAI CPD Network
Date:Wednesday 27 May 2020
Time:2.00pm - 3.00pm
This CPD webinar provides an overview of the regulatory drivers for Nearly Zero Energy Buildings NZEB, to improve efficiency and sustainability of building design and performance, with specific reference to the application of rooftop solar PV panels as a key source of sustainable and renewable energy.
Energy generation, sustainability, building design, NZEB, energy efficiency, renewable energy.
- Understand the Regulatory environment, including NZEB, building rating systems and environmental assessment methods.
- Identify established renewable technologies
- Introduce emerging solar technologies