- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD Network Provider Saint-Gobain Weber on External Wall Insulation for New Build and Refurbishment
- RIAI CPD Network
Date:Thursday 15 October 2020
Time:10.30am - 11.30am
External Wall Insulation (EWI) systems can simplify wall construction in the new build sector or extend the life of existing buildings by providing thermal insulation to keep the old structure warm and stable.
Presented by Alan Burnell - Specification Manager Ireland.
This CPD webinar covers the following areas:
- What and why EWI is used
- The considerations when specifying EWI
- The various components of the system and basic application process
- Design considerations including features, detailing and weather
- Technical references, regulations and certification to consider
To register please email email@example.com.