- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD Network Roadshow & Members Meeting, Dublin (Postponed)
- CPD Events
- Member Events
- RIAI CPD Network
Date:Thursday 09 April 2020
Time:9.30am - 4.30pm
Cost:This event is free but booking is essential
Location:Hilton Hotel, Charlemont Place, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, D02 A893
RIAI Live CPD Events and Covid‐19
In accordance with the announcement by the Irish Government and efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus, all live RIAI CPD events are being postponed for the foreseeable future. We intend to reschedule CPD events after the risk has passed.
If you have already booked to attend this event, you will be notified of the rescheduled date, once confirmed, and your booking will automatically be transferred to that date.
Don't miss this great opportunity to earn 6 free CPD points and update yourself on recent developments in the design, detailing and specification of a variety of building elements.
The upcoming RIAI CPD Network Roadshow & Members Meeting is taking place in Dublin on 9 April.
The roadshow will feature current, high quality CPD presentations by a number of RIAI CPD Network provider companies (see below).
RIAI President Ciaran O’Connor and RIAI CEO Kathryn Meghen will meet members, provide a general update on RIAI activities and discuss any issues members may wish to address.
The Event is free but booking is essential.
Event Programme TBC
RIAI approved CPD Network Providers will be delivering the following seminars:
- Tegral Building Products: The Principles and Design of Fibre-Cement Rainscreen Cladding
- VELUX: Daylight and the Human Response
- Roadstone: Part L TGD Compliance Using Light Weight Concrete Block
- Stone Seal: Concrete Polishing
- Kingspan Insulated Panels: Optimising Building Energy