- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD Links: UCD M.Sc. Planning, Development & Urban Design 2020
- Other CPD Events
- RIAI CPD Links
Cost:See UCD link below.
Further information is available on the UCD website.
The programme is open to applications from fully qualified Architects, i.e. applicants must have completed their architectural education and be listed on a recognised statutory professional Architectural Register (e.g. RIAI, ARB) or fully qualified and Registered as an Architect in accordance with EU Directive 2005/36/EC (recognition of professional qualifications), or other international equivalent.
Note: For all enquires in relation to this course, please email Katie O’Neill, or telephone +353 1 716 1781.