- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI CPD Links genconnectU: The Business of Being in Business – Practical Tips for running any Business with Alec Drew
- Other CPD Events
- RIAI CPD Links
The Business Expert
Every business whether they are Facebook, or your local professional services firm can be broken down into two distinct areas. Firstly, the knowledge and experience they sell and secondly, the skills they need to run a business.
Alec Drew, the Business Expert, calls these skills The Business of being in Business. Large organisations have the luxury of employing full time experts to manage this side of the business. Smaller organisations are forced to do some of it themselves but also need to outsource expertise as required.
In this course, Alec has outlined the various elements of The Business of running a Business and talks you through each area, identifying what you can do yourself and where you must bring in experts.
Join Alec as he takes you on a planned journey to what he calls your destination ‘Success’.
In this course you will learn:
- What experts to bring in and when to bring them in
- How to create your brand
- How to create an organisational chart
- The value of having processes in your business
- The importance of creating the right culture in your business
- How to identify your costs and manage debt
- The importance of networking and how to build relation
RIAI Members can avail 10% discount code for this course. Please, apply the promo code *alecdrew10* at the checkout.
If you have any queries for this event please contact genconnectU Customer Service.
Note: The RIAI is not issuing CPD Certificates for this event, please check with genconnectU Customer Service. Alternatively, on completion of the course download the Structured Webinar CPD Evidence Report and upload it to your MyRIAI CPD record as evidence of your participation in this event.