- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021
- CPD Events
- Live Webinars
- RIAI AGM
Date:Thursday 17 June 2021
Time:5.00pm - 6.00pm
The RIAI Annual General Meeting will be broadcast as a Zoom Webinar on Thursday 17 June, 2021, at 17:00 hours for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 25 June 2020;
- To consider matters arising from those minutes;
- To consider the RIAI’s statutory financial statements for 2020 and the report of the directors, and the report of the auditors on those statements and that report;
- To review the RIAI’s affairs;
- To reappoint the statutory auditors;
- Any other business.
For further information and to download an "Instrument of Proxy" form, please click here.
To record your participation in RIAI AGM, please visit MyRIAI, select the Learning Mode: Attendance at RIAI AGM/EGM/Members Meeting, this will avoid you having to upload evidence. Please remember to select the relevant Competency and add your Reflections.