- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020
- CPD Events
- Member Events
- RIAI AGM
Date:Thursday 25 June 2020
Time:6.00pm - 7.00pm
Registration for the AGM Webinar is now closed.
The RIAI Annual General Meeting will be broadcast as a Zoom Webinar at 6pm on Thursday, 25 June.
Members will be able to ask questions via the Q&A function on Zoom Webinar, similar to RIAI online CPDs. Members may also email questions for the meeting to the Honorary Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be grateful if email questions are received at least 24 hours before the meeting (18.00 on 24 June 2020).
- The minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 20 June 2019
- Matters arising
- To consider the RIAI’s statutory financial statements for 2019 and the report of the directors and the report of the auditors on those statements and that report
- To review the RIAI’s affairs
- To reappoint the statutory auditors
- Any other business
For further information and to download an "Instrument of Proxy" form, please click here.