- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
RIAI Fire Safety CPD (October 2017)
- Pre-recorded RIAI Courses
- Pre-recorded Online
Cost:RIAI Member €12 (was €45), RIAI Practice Member €10 (was €35)
Location:RIAI Digital Chalk
The aim of this CPD is to review current and draft fire safety legislation and guidance and to discuss best practice. The CPD features a number of RIAI Members who have kindly agreed to share their approach to design for fire safety using case studies and examples of their personal experience.
On completion of this course attendees should have a knowledge of;
• Current legislation and guidance in relation to dwellings, community buildings and non-domestic buildings
• Responsibilities of different parties in relation to fire safety
• Current advice for design of rain screen cladding including insulation
• The application of BS9999 in lieu of TGD B
• Headline issues arising from TGD B Vol 2 2017 and proposed changes to existing TGD B
This online CPD course comprises of a live recording of the RIAI Fire Safety CPD which took place in Dublin on 26 October 2017.
This online CPD course is delivered via RIAI Digital Chalk
- Following receipt of your payment via MyRIAI you will receive an email from the RIAI CPD Division (9:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday) providing your login details for RIAI Digital Chalk.
- This online course will be accessible from your RIAI Digital Chalk account for 6 months from the date of registration.
- The RIAI will send you a CPD certificate for 3.5 structured CPD points on completion of the online CPD.