- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
IABS Annual General Meeting 2020
- Member Events
Date:Thursday 08 October 2020
Time:5.00pm - 6.00pm
Notice for the IABS Annual General Meeting 2020
To be held at 5pm on Thursday 8th October 2020 in No. 8 Merrion Square. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, members who wish to attend will be facilitated by means of electronic communications technology (virtual attendance) in accordance with the Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (COVID-19) Act 2020.
Anyone who wishes to attend should register not later than 5 pm on the 5th of October by emailing email@example.com who will send a Zoom invite before the commencement of the AGM.
Copies of the annual financial report are available on request to the IABS and will be displayed on screen at the AGM.
AGENDA FOR AGM 2020
- Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Matters arising
- Consideration and adoption of the report of the directors
- Annual financial accounts
- Appointment of auditors
- Election of Directors
- Determination of annual membership fee
- Any other business
FRIAI Company Secretary, IABS