- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Housing 2030 Conference: Shaping Investment Pathways to Deliver Affordable Housing - 14 April 2021
- Member Events
- Public Events
Date:Wednesday 14 April 2021
Time:9.00am - 11.45am
RIAI Members are invited to the Housing 2030 Conference - 14 April 2021
The #Housing2030 initiative partners - Housing Europe, UNECE and UN-Habitat - are proud to present the fourth and final in our series of thematic conferences: "Shaping investment pathways to deliver affordable housing”. This event is presented in association with The Housing Agency.
The conference will offer informed discussion on the challenges that we face in providing sufficient investment and funding for the development of affordable housing options. It will also address some of the challenges that globalised finance can pose with regard to meeting the objective of access to affordable, quality homes for all.