- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Developments in HR & Employment Practices
- CPD Events
Date:Wednesday 23 June 2021
Time:10.00am - 11.30am
RIAI CPD:1.5 structured CPD Points
This webinar will be recorded for future delivery via RIAI DigitalChalk.
The RIAI will present a CPD with Fredericka Sheppard of Voltedge HR Consultants to deliver a free webinar on 23 June in a live online-training format.
The aim of the course is to provide attendees with an overview of the various changes that have taken place across employment law and people management over the past year or so. It will look at the evolving workplace and the role of remote working, the associated Health and Safety requirements as a result of COVID-19, the right to disconnect and the new code of practice on Bullying as well as looking at how best to manage the evolving workplace.
This webinar will give an overview of some of the changes taking place in relation to employer responsibilities on areas such as wellbeing, right to disconnect, family leave, flexible working blended working practices, vaccination of staff, and some recent changes from the WRC.
On completion of this course attendees should have a knowledge of;
- The new Code of Practice on Bullying and what it means for your practice
- The new Code of Practice on Right to request Remote Working and how to build out your own policy
- The new WRC practices and what they will mean
- Legislative changes to family leave and what they mean
- Tips on how to develop a flexible workplace in line with employee expectations and current work practices
- A digest of some expected legislation over the coming 12 months
- Key people management practices that will be helpful for you in navigating the evolving.
Fredericka Sheppard, Managing Director & Co Founder: Voltedge Management
Fredericka is a Chartered Member of the CIPD and a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) with the IMCA. She is currently a member of the Executive Council of the SFA and a Board Member of the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers. A graduate of UL and NCI in Human Resources Management, Fredericka has been working in the field of Human Resource Management since the mid 1990’s since then has held a number of Senior HR Management roles with a range of organisations from multinationals, start-ups, to indigenous Irish companies across the tech, ICT and Financial Services sectors. Fredericka set up Voltedge Management in 2011 with her business partner Joyce Rigby-Jones and now provides HR Consultancy Services to organisations of varying size across Ireland and internationally.
How to Join Webinar
When your booking has been confirmed, you will receive instructions and a unique link to join the webinar, at the specified time and date. Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you. Before joining, be sure to check your system requirements to avoid any connection issue.