- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
CPD on Historic Joinery - Conservation and Repair by Peter Clarke
- CPD Events
- Member Events
Date:Wednesday 25 October 2023
Time:12.00pm - 1.30pm
Cost:RIAI Member €35 | RIAI Practice Member €30
RIAI CPD:1.5 Structured CPD Points
The RIAI and the Heritage Contractors Register will host a live CPD focused on Historic Joinery - Conservation and Repair on 25 October by Peter Clarke, Retired Lecturer from TUDublin. The CPD will be hosted over zoom platform.
- The aim of this lecturer is to help preserve, repair and keep in everyday use our 18th and 19th century joinery, in this case Stairs and Doors.
- The lecturer is aimed at Architects and other professionals involved in conservation and the restoration of older buildings.
- It is intended to provide the participants with a guide to the traditional characteristics of historic joinery and the treatment and production of modern day practices in repair and conservation.
How to Join Webinar
When your booking has been confirmed, you will receive instructions and a unique link to join the webinar, at the specified time and date. Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you. Before joining, be sure to check your system requirements to avoid any connection issue.