- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Building Control – 30 Years On by the Housing Agency and the National Building Control Office
- Member Events
- Public Events
- Other CPD Events
Date:Tuesday 15 September 2020
Time:12.00pm - 12.50pm
The Housing Agency and the National Building Control Office will jointly host a lunchtime webinar on the Irish building control system as it applies to residential buildings.
John O’Connor, Chief Executive Officer of The Housing Agency, will discuss the development of the building control system since the enactment of the Building Control Act 1990.
Richard Butler of the National Building Control Office will address the practical operation of BC(A)R 2014 from the NBCO's perspective, BCMS, and the future for building control.
The 50-minute session will take place at 12pm on Tuesday 15 September.
Registration is required to participate in this free webinar. To register click here.
*Places are limited to 500 participants, on a first-come first-served basis.
- Introduction & background
- John O’Connor, Chief Executive Officer, The Housing Agency
- Richard Butler, National Building Control Office
Please note that the session will be recorded for future use