- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Barking dogs never bite ? Claims of abnormally low tenders
- Other CPD Events
Date:Thursday 13 February 2020
Time:6.00pm - 7.00pm
Location:RIAI, 8 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
Speaker presentations and panel Q&A on the topical issue of abnormally low tenders within the construction industry – addressing the theory, the reality and practice advice/lessons learned.
John Delaney (Base Quantum, Dublin), Marian Regan (Greenville Procurement, Dublin) and James Turner (O’Reilly Stewart, Belfast).
Clare Healy, Associate Director Lafferty Architects
Attendance is free but registration is required.