- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
6 Steps to Better Cyber Security for Architects
- CPD Events
- Live Webinars
- Member Events
- Featured CPD Events
- Live Webinar
Date:Friday 28 May 2021
Time:11.00am - 12.30pm
RIAI CPD:1.5 Structured CPD Event
The RIAI, in conjunction with Mark Hurley, from Spector Information Security Ltd will present a CPD in a live online-training format on Friday, 28 May 2021.
The webinar will focus on the current cyber-crime trends affecting Architectural organisations today. We will explain, in plain English, what the main threats are and how best to prepare your practice against them. We will provide guidance, vendor recommendations and a checklist that will assist you in improving your cyber security posture.
The aim of the course is to outline common Cyber Security threats to Architectural Practices with 6 clear steps that practices of all sizes can implement to defend against cyber criminals and hackers.
On completion of this course attendees should have a knowledge of:
- What are the most common threats posed by hackers to organisations today
- Steps to protect your practice against these threats
- How to develop a checklist to prepare and stay on top of cyber security
Introductions – 10 mins
Discussion – 40 mins
Mark Hurley, CEO – Spector Information Security
How to Join Webinar
When your booking has been confirmed, you will receive instructions and a unique link to join the webinar, at the specified time and date. Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you. Before joining, be sure to check your system requirements to avoid any connection issue.