- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
The RIAI is a not-for-profit organisation, we appreciate and actively seek support through sponsorship.
Sponsorship of RIAI initiatives provide opportunities to:
- Support the RIAI while achieving mutual objectives.
- Position your brand and develop relationships in a segment of the architectural market.
- Align your brand with the RIAI, driving excellence in architecture and the construction industry.
- Network with RIAI Members and key stakeholders.
There are a number of select sponsorship opportunities each year which vary in scale and level of investment. By understanding your business objectives we can help to match the right opportunity.
For further details please contact the RIAI Commercial Manager Olive Garde.