- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
A number of useful articles have been published in Member News in relation to Government Supports for Architects during COVID-19 (Member Login required):
- 27 March 2020: Law Society Briefing Article on Covid-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
- 26 March 2020: RIAI COVID-19 Update includes information about the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment and the Temporary COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme.
- 20 March 2020: RIAI COVID-19 Update for Members includes Information for Employers and Employees from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
Business Continuity Supports
- 15 January 2021: COVID-19: BCMS Notice on Operations & Support During Level 5 Shutdown
- 16 April 2020: RIAI Statement on Delivery of Capital Projects during COVID-19
- 1 April 2020: COVID-19 Crisis Management Support from the Grey Matters Network
- 26 March 2020: RIAI COVID-19 Update includes information about Government supports for COVID-19 impacted businesses, the Enterprise Ireland COVID-19 Business Response Plan, Supports for Business from the Department of Finance, Supports for Businesses and Tenants from the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government and COVID-19 Information and advice for taxpayers and agents from the Revenue Commissioners.
- 20 March 2020: RIAI COVID-19 Update for Members includes Supports for business from the Department of Finance and Supports for business from the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation.