- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Contact the RIAI During COVID-19
Contact RIAI Staff
RIAI staff are continuing to work remotely. The best way to contact us is via email. All incoming post is being distributed to the relevant staff member. All staff are available on their direct dial numbers.
Ordering Contracts, Documents and Books
The RIAI Bookshop is open from 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday. Books, documents and contracts can also be ordered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordering online.
Our meetings will take place via telephone, Skype or Zoom.