- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Award Type:Irish Architecture Awards
The design strategy for this small shop is clever in its simplicity. A raised tiled podium defines the entrance and provides depth to the window display. The angled parallel frames neatly divide the space, leading the eye to the specialist display cabinets at the rear, but also order the loaded shelves. A muted approach to colour and lighting complete the welcoming effect.