- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Is your home a Protected Structure?
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Award Type:Irish Architecture Awards
Pi has won many plaudits for its pizza since its arrival on the Dublin scene last summer. But it is not just the pizza that impresses here. At a time when new restaurants are appearing with unprecedented frequency across the city, Pi stands out from the crowd. The interior of the long narrow double-height space is arranged around the central black hooded pizza oven with an open view of the working kitchen above, clad in contrasting white tiles. The interior is broken up into different zones using materials that give off an industrial vibe, and the combination of reflective and light absorbing surfaces creates depth and enhances the drama of the space