- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
at McCullough Mulvin Architects
McCullough Mulvin is a Dublin-based design practice working internationally. We combine conservation with contemporary intervention to make buildings which reflect their place, time and history. We work at a range of scales on public and civic projects including cultural buildings, libraries, healthcare, schools and university buildings, along with individual residential and housing projects. We are now looking for an experienced Architect to join our team.
This is a key role within the practice and will involve running all day-to-day aspects of projects including; liaising with clients, coordinating design teams, managing contractors, developing drawings, writing reports, site inspections, leading meetings and all areas of contract administration, particularly the public works suite of contracts.
We are a creative and fast-paced office, and this position offers an opportunity for an experienced designer to exercise and develop their skills across a range of responsibilities on interesting and innovative projects in an energetic team environment.
- Registered Architect with 5-10 years experience
- Creative and innovative design skills
- Pro-active and motivated team player with an ability to multi task
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience of working in & managing a variety of building projects
- Understanding of Public Works Contracts & Building Regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work accurately in fast-paced environment using Revit
- Knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUp, BIM and Adobe Creative Suite. BIM essential.
- Excellent technical fluency
- Track record required of experience in managing contracts and site interfaces including design teams, contractors and clients