- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
at Meitheal Architects
Meitheal Architects are seeking an experienced, adaptable, and ambitious Architectural Technologist to join our team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be involved in all phases of the planning and construction process across our thriving portfolio of Housing, Healthcare and Hospitality work in Ireland.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Planning Permission process & requirements.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD and BIM is essential; ArchiCAD, Photoshop and InDesign are a bonus.
- Experience and ability to operate the BCMS platform.
- Excellent understanding of the Irish Building Regulations (including Parts B, L & M), B(C)AR process and Health and Safety requirements.
- A proven track record of working on projects from inception to completion and a strong knowledge of construction detailing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation with an ability to work co-operatively and flexibly with directors, associates, the team and most importantly our clients.
Meitheal believe that development through CPD is essential in keeping versed in new technologies and innovative construction methods. We are particularly interested in meeting individuals with a strong appetite to learn, and to develop professionally. You will be joining a well-established practice at a very exciting time due to the number of large-scale projects we are leading.
Flexible and blended home working arrangements can be accommodated and are encouraged to reflect the varying needs of team members.
Furthermore, we have a group pension scheme and EAP for all team members, along with a very competitive compensation and benefits programme.
Interested candidates for the above vacancy should forward their CV,
Portfolio, and a cover letter (<15MB please) to email@example.com
Meitheal Architects is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
(We do not seek or desire assistance from Recruitment Agencies – under any circumstances.)