- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
CPD Network Providers
Key design and performance considerations when specifying GRP doors in hygienic environments
Provider: Dortek Hygienic Doors
Training Subject: Dortek GRP Doors
This seminar introduces the key design considerations for hygienic facilities and explores the features and benefits that hygienic GRP doors can offer in these environments.
The seminar covers:
- What is GRP and why is it a good material for hygienic doors?
- How are GRP doors made?
- Compliance with standards - cleaning and hygiene, acoustics and fire
- Hinged or sliding doors?
- Hermetically sealing doors
- Doors for hybrid theatres
- Comparisons between GRP and other door materials
- Environmental impact and recycling
- BIM in the construction sector