- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Architect:Office of Public Works Architectural Services
The conservation of the State’s best known building was an undertaking of national importance. Leading and collaborating with the team of historians, engineering consultants, contractors and crafts specialists, the architects overcame the extensive challenges they encountered in a painstaking process. The result is both a fine example of conservation … and beautiful.