- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Dr. Ronald Tallon - Gandon Medal, 2010
Architect:Dr. Ronald Tallon, FRIAI
Award Type:James Gandon Medal
The long and distinguished career of Dr Ronald Tallon, a founding director of Scott Tallon Walker, was marked on 23 November 2010, when he was presented with the RIAI’s inaugural James Gandon Medal by then Minister for Tourism, Culture and Sport, Mary Hanafin, TD.
‘The linking of the name of Ronnie Tallon with James Gandon in this award reflects the probability that Tallon may be Irelan’s greatest architect since the 18th century’ said RIAI President Paul Keogh, who conceived the Gandon Medal for ‘lifetime achievement in architecture’.