Reddy Architecture + Urbanism
Conservation Grade: Grade 3
P. Anthony Reddy
- MANAGING DIRECTOR:
- Mr. P. Anthony Reddy: B Arch, FRIAI, Dip Proj Man, M Proj Mmgt, Dip Arb, MCI Arb, RIBA, RIAI Cons Grade 3
- Mr. Robert Keane: Dip Arch, B Arch Sc, MRIAI
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTORS:
- Mr. Konstantinos Kapetangiannis: B.Arch, B.A.S, N.D.Arch, MSc.(Fin), MRIAI, ARB, RIBA
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR:
- Mr. John Crawford: B Arch Sc, Dip Arch, MRIAI, RIAS, ARB
- RIAI Silver Award Housing Commendation 2002 - 2005
RIAI Silver Award Housing Commendation 2002 - 2005.
Mayor St. , Irish Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Dublin 1
- Mayor St. , Irish Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Dublin 1
- RTPI Planning Awards, Award for planning for Central Areas, 2003
- Inaugural Community Housing Award, Killarney Court 2003
- First Prize - South Dublin Co Co Residential Scheme 2002
- Institute of Designers in Ireland Design Awards, 2002. Bord Gais Eireann Headquarters , Foley Street
- First Prize, RTPI Planning Awards 2002. Temple Bar West End. First Prize, Novell Ireland, Dublin 2000
- First Prize, Construction Excellence Design 2005 - New Housing, New Solutions..
- Irish Architecture Awards, 2004, Exhibition
- The Reddy Architecture + Urbanism Group works extensively throughout Ireland, directing projects from its Dublin, Cork, Sligo, Belfast and Kilkenny Offices.
Through our membership of the Academy of Urbanism, we have a track proven ability to work and deliver projects throughout Europe. The Reddy Architecture and Urbanism Group expertise includes Architecture, Masterplanning, Urban Design, Space Planning, Interior Design, Building Approval, Graphic Design and Project Management. These services can be provided independently or in combination to suit client preference. The group has a wide range of experience working with both public and private sector clients and has expertise in a wide range of building types. The practice also has extensive experience working for clients in a wide range of areas including residential, commercial, urban design and urban regeneration.
The Reddy Architecture + Urbanism Group enjoys repeat commissions from a wide range of clientele including Government Departments, Semi-State Bodies, International and National Corporations and many private clients.
Since its foundation in 1982 the group has grown to its present level of 206 staff comprising Architects, Technicians, Interior Designers, Space Planners, Project Managers and Administration staff. The Reddy Architecture + Urbanism Group has established a growing reputation for the quality of its design work and it's management of complex building projects. It's commitment to excellence in the services provided to clients is reflected in the large number of repeat projects secured.
We pride ourselves on working in a team environment, not only seeking excellence from others but constantly demanding excellence from ourselves. The firm has undertaken a wide variety of projects and has recognised expertise in many sectors, including;
- Mixed Use Developments
- Office Developments
- Educational Developments
- Residential Developments
- Business Parks.
- Specialist High Technology Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Retail Developments
- Urban Design
- Space Planning
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Urban Regeneration.
The Reddy Architecture + Urbanism Group designs elegant and well engineered buildings that suit clients' functional and operational needs while generally providing an architectural benefit greater than the brief. Space planning and interior layout are key considerations, as are cost effective design to budget and programme. The practice's architectural philosophy avoids the application of a house style, but rather allows each site and its unique context to determine the mass, scale and finish of the building in question. Emphasis is placed on understanding the culture and working methods of those who will use the facility. Buildings are designed from the inside out to ensure that space planning and interior layout are properly considered. With the increasing awareness of “green” issues and the move away from artificially controlled environments, the practice seeks in its design work to maximise both natural light and ventilation and to minimise energy and running costs. Cost effective design to budget and programme form an equally important part of the process of developing and constructing buildings that suit Clients' business and operation needs. Reddy Architecture + Urbanism Group buildings are distinctive, economic and soundly engineered and the practice has regularly receives both international, national and regional awards for quality design.