RIAI Registered Architect
|Job Title||RIAI Registered Architect|
Terminus Mills, Clonskeagh, Dublin D06 XD37
Kavanagh Tuite is an award winning Dublin-based practice.
We are currently seeking experienced architectural professionals with site experience to join the practice. The position is for Revit based senior architects to work on a variety of exciting projects in the office and on site.
The successful applicants will have strong design and technical experience in addition to excellent communications skills. They will be able to multitask effectively within a team environment and manage projects to completion on site.
This is a busy, energetic and supportive practice, suited to motivated and attentive professionals. A strong interest in all aspects of the construction industry would be expected.
Kavanagh Tuite proactively encourage Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including skills training and mentoring for all staff.
Responsibilities: Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A motivated and enquiring mind with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to prioritize and multi-task over a variety of live projects with an emphasis on design management on site.
- Experience in managing and running projects through all work stages to site completion.
- A minimum of 5-7 years post qualification relevant experience and be registered or be eligible to be registered to a suitable body.
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation.
- IT proficiency and skills required to a high level.
Contact: Please send your CV and samples of work, in confidence, to: email@example.com (please quote ref: KTA Position 01-2017 in subject line)