Call for Entries – The RIAI Irish Architecture Awards 2017
Published: Thursday, March 23, 2017
The RIAI are inviting their Members to submit projects for The RIAI Irish Architecture Awards 2017.
The purpose of the RIAI Irish Architecture Awards is to promote the quality of current work by RIAI Members at home and abroad and to create awareness of the contribution that architects make to society for everyone's benefit.
Entry to the Awards is open until 24 April and this year we have introduced a number of exciting new features:
- Commercial / Retail / Fit-Out
- Conservation / Restoration
- Culture / Public / Community
- House of the Year (regional winners in Connaught, Leinster, Munster and Ulster) NEW
- Place of the Year (regional winners in Connaught, Leinster, Munster and Ulster) NEW
- Future Award (in association with Architecture Ireland)
- RIAI & CEUD Universal Design Award
Easier to Enter – One A1 Board for Stage 1
Due to the busy workload of our Members, we have simplified the entry process this year by requesting only A1 Boards and Architects Comments for Stage 1 of the submission process. If your project is shortlisted by the Jury (Stage 2), you will be asked to submit additional material online, including digital photographs and client's comments.
Only projects by RIAI registered architects, which were certified and 'practically complete' in 2016 will be eligible.
There are two Sections to complete for entry into RIAI Awards 2017
- Complete entry form, and payment - online
- Delivery of A1 board
Submission Date: Monday 24 April 2017 @ 12 noon Delivery address: Claudia O’Dwyer, RIAI, 8 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
The RIAI Irish Architecture Awards are the main focus in the Institute’s objective to communicate to the public the variety and quality of contemporary Irish architecture.
For queries on the awards, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Awards Sponsor: