RIAI submission on Draft Building Regulations (Part L Amendments) Regulations 2010
Published: Wednesday, November 03, 2010
In response to the Proposed Amendment to Part L (Conservation of Fuel and Energy) of the Building Regulations, the RIAI has expressed concerns about significant aspects of the proposal.
The RIAI submission is structured as follows:
1. General Commentary on Adopted Approach.
2. Main Proposed Amendments.
3. Additional Guidance Required.
4. Specific Provision Commentary.
5. Clarifications Required.
6. DEAP Review.
Click here to view:
- Cover Letter
- RIAI Comments on the Public Consultation Document Draft Building Regulations (Part L Amendments) Regulations 2010)
- Synopsis of RIAI Submission