EXTENDED DEADLINE Simon Open Door - Poster Design Competition 2012
Published: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Win a €200 RIAI Bookshop Voucher!!
The RIAI has announced a small competition for RIAI Members to design the advertising poster for the 2012 Simon Open Door. The objective is to design a PDF of a poster that can be displayed in architects practices or in local shops and offices advertising their involvement in the event, helping practices to promote their own involvement. For the 2011 Simon event, we found this to be an incredibly effective way of getting the message out within local communities.
Members are invited to submit 1 x A3 design which must include the following:
1. RIAI Logo
2. Simon Logo
3. Title of Event: 8th Annual “Simon Open Door”
4. Date of Event: Sat 12 and Sun 13 May 2012
5. This text:“Architects must be on the Statutory Register. Check your Architect is on the Register at www.riai.ie“
6. This text: “To book a consultation and for more information go to www.simonopendoor.ie”
7. The design should include space for all Simon participants to include their own office details and logo electronically.
DEADLINE for submissions:12 Noon on on Wed 7 March (extended from Monday 27th Feb 2012).
More information on the event is found on the RIAI Website
Please email your entry to email@example.com who will compile all entries (anonymously) to be judged by members of RIAI Officers + the Simon Communities of Ireland.
TECHNICAL INFO: Format: jpeg or pdf. Resolution: 300 dpi at A3
PRIZE: €200 RIAI Bookshop Token
QUESTIONS: Please email any queries to Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please use large text, so that it can be reduced to A4 size Posters (or smaller for Leaflets)
LAST YEAR’S WINNER: Click here to view the winning entry from 2011