RIAI Architects Provide Free Architectural Advice at the National Ploughing Championships 2014
Published: Friday, September 12, 2014
From Tuesday 23rd to Thursday 25th September, the RIAI will run an Advice Centre at the National Ploughing Championships where the public can meet a registered architect for a 20-30min consultation, completely for free.
What can I discuss with an Architect at the Ploughing Championships?
A Registered RIAI Architect can provide professional advice on a wide range of issues relating to your home and your project including:
- Improving energy efficiency and reducing your utility bills
- Building a new home or extending your current home
- Planning applications and planning issues
- LEADER funding
- Registration of septic tanks
- Sustainable development and reuse of vacant buildings
- Rep 4 Traditional farm building grants
- Conservation issues – an RIAI Conservation Architect will discuss appropriate methods and materials
Whatever your needs – an RIAI Architect will discuss in the 20-30 minute consultation an appropriate approach. Even on small projects, such as a kitchen extension or an attic conversion, working with an architect can make a big difference, as they will find solutions that will realise the full potential of your home.
How to Book
To book your time with an architect, please come and see us at Unit 9, Stand No. 501 – Row 29 – Block 1, within the ‘Barrow Arcade’ (Lifestyle and Tourism area).